Price: the cost of the course consisting of 3 lessons is 350 €
Price: the cost of the course consisting of 2 lessons is 250 €
Metalsmithing basic techniques to make brass and silver jewellery
In shops and e-shops it’s difficult to find a variety of good quality claps, jumperings, chains, metal rings, etc… to assembly the porcelain elements, stones and beads, for this reason learn the basic metalsmithing techniques allows you to express your creativity and make unique your jewellery.
- How to set up a workbench, tools
- Brass and silver (the metals used in the course)
- How to use the saw frame
- How to use the files
- Pickling of metals
- How to make rings starting from a metal sheet or a metal wire
- How to solder by silver solder paste
- How to make a square ring
- How to make a T clasp
- How to make a chain made up by thin brass bar
- Finishing and polishing of brass and silver
Budget for tools and materials you will need to get started: 300-400 € approx.
Level: for all.