Price: the cost of the course consisting of 3 lessons is 350 €
Price: the cost of the course consisting of 2 lessons is 250 €
Plaster moulds and slip casting techniques to make small pieces
Making lighter and multiple copies of porcelain shapes often becomes a necessity to create ceramic jewellery, parts of complex sculptures or to make many copies of the same shape. This is possible thanks to the slip casting technique, in which porcelain is poured in a slip state into plaster moulds. Learn to make your own moulds, allows you to replicate any object and to get a clay copy anytime you need.
- How and when make a mould in one part
- How and when make a mould in two parts
- How and when make a mould in three parts
- How to prepare slip casting porcelain
- How to prepare stained slip casting porcelain
- Slip casting techniques
- Finishing of slip casted pieces
Budget for tools and materials you will need to get started: 150 € approx.
Level: for all.